After a week on the road for his new album, We Dream in 3D, SaulPaul was elated to hear that RISE, the lead single of the album, had been added to Bill Child’s Spare the Rock, Spoil the Child Radio Show! This radio show will now bring a wider audience to SaulPaul’s music. Originally, We Dream in 3D was created to bring positive and inspiring music to children and their families. Now, it’s being played on one of the top children’s radio shows in the country. In addition to being played on numerous stations across the U.S., the song debuted in SaulPaul’s home state of Texas in Austin on KUTX 98.9 FM. Along with this station, RISE is also being played on numerous other stations across the country.
About Spare the Rock, Spoil the Child Radio Show
Although made with kids in mind, the show is not your normal children’s radio. The show plays “indie music for indie kids”. With songs that are carefully curated, not randomly generated, it’s good radio period; not just good-for-kids radio. Included in the show are some of the best of music aimed at kids, like Dan Zanes, Moona Luna, and They Might Be Giants, and kid-friendly tracks from the likes of The Ramones, Ella Fitzgerald, Brian Eno, and more. Their home is KUTX 98.9, but are also available on PRX.org in a one hour syndication format for any radio station that wishes to air it.
Listen for SaulPaul’s single, Rise, on Spare the Rock, Spoil the Child on these stations and times:
- KUTX 98.9, Austin, TX, Sunday at 6 P.M.
- WNKU, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, Saturday at 6 A.M.
- 93.9 The River, Northampton, MA/Brattleboro, VT, Saturday at 8 A.M.
- 106.1 The Corner, Charlottesville, VA, Sunday at 8 A.M.
- KVRZ 88.9, Libby, MT, Saturday at 9 A.M.
- KIYU, Western Koyukon Region, Alaska, Saturday at 10 A.M.
- 103.3 VFR, Northampton, MA, Saturday at 7 A.M.
- WMCN, St. Paul, MN, Sunday at 8 A.M.
- KFOK, Georgetown, CA, Sundays at 8 A.M.
- WJFF 90.5, Jeffersonville, NY, Saturdays at 10 A.M.
- KMRE 102.3, Bellingham, WA, Saturdays at 10 A.M.
- KCMJ, Colorado Springs, CO, Saturdays at 2 P.M.